The Eid ul Fitri, September 10, 2010 September 9, 2010Posted by miemasjid in Announcement, Event.
September 9, 2010
Dear Brothers and sisters in Islam,
Assalamualaikum wr wb.
We inform that the Eid ul Fitri will be on September 10, 2010. Insyallah, Mie masjid will perform the program for Eid ul Fitri as follows:
1) Takbir: 08:30-09:00
2) The Eid ul Fitri prayer: 09:00-09:15
3) The Eid ul Fitri kutbah: 09:15-09:45
4) Refreshment: 09:45-finish
5) Jumuah Kutbah and prayer: 12:10-12:30
6) Lunch: 12:30-finish
Imam Hilmi Binnoori will lead all that programs. For refreshment , please bring food, drinking, or cake from your home.
For visiting Mie masjid:
1) We don’t use the parking in front of masjid, however, we provide the parking area at behind the Mie masjid. Click here to see the map of the parking area.
2) The parking area is limited and we expect that many brothers and sisters will come, therefore if you come by a car, please bring passengers as many as possible.
3) We also request please consider our Japanese neighbors and show good attitude of Islam to them.
If you request some information, please contact Bro. Fadel (090 6081 0696).
Jazzakum Allahu khairan
Wassalamualikum wr wb.
Committee of Mie Islamic Culture Center (MICC)